·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
looks good

·
BOW TIE BOYZ
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks cuz. still got a lot of work to do.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good.

i want to live in Hawaii :(

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
why did you get rid of the B.A.Ds?

·
BOW TIE BOYZ
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why did you get rid of the B.A.Ds?
it belonged to a friend of mines and i ran it for a week into a truck cruise here to see how it settles on my set up. believe me i'm getting some B.A.D rims later maybe go with some 24" K-5.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
It's not coming along at all. I'm away from home for 3.5 weeks. I can't wait to finish it. but I will be helping alex(on1wheel06) bag his truck this week.

·
BOW TIE BOYZ
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet. hope i can bd mines soon getting bored of the frame already but loving to build new shizz on my 03.

·
BOW TIE BOYZ
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that's what makes it so good is the build, work and time to put it all together. it's gonna be done soon.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
that's what makes it so good is the build, work and time to put it all together. it's gonna be done soon.
Hopefully by the time you start your bd I'll be done. I'm trying to take lots of pics and explain everything but I can only do so much. It seems so Hard to get good build threads and pictures from some people on here. Like you, I love the build part of the project, but I want to drive it. My next project will be less stressed since I will already have a nice truck to drive.

·
BOW TIE BOYZ
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first i'm waiting on the Devious Customs gas tank that i ordered ( shipping to hawaii is ridiculous), still figuring out what control arms and spindles to get, really wanna replace panhard bar with a watts link and from there hopefully get into stages of the bd by next year. read the thread on how you aligned the the front which was sick and thinking of doing that to my front with the help of my club members.

·
BOW TIE BOYZ
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sounds like a plan. just saving money for it and waiting to start my next job in pearl harbor to sandblast and paint some fuel tanks.

·
BOW TIE BOYZ
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks cuz how'syour truck coming along?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts