GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to go pick up my truck from the shop and found a big ass hole in the roof :pissed: I can't believe it! I guess it happen overnight when it was sitting outside. Here are some pic's

:joke: No I got my sunroof installed, what ya think? I love it :grin:

open.jpg

tilt_up.jpg

inside_closed.jpg

inside_opened.jpg

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Damn man you got me for sec there!! Looks real good! I thought it was factory!! :rocking: :rocking:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
quiksilverz71 said:
I went to go pick up my truck from the shop and found a big ass hole in the roof :pissed: I can't believe it! I guess it happen overnight when it was sitting outside. Here are some pic's
I like it, I would like one except I would have to loose the long factory overhead console ... how about some pics of your whole truck, I don't think Ive ever seen it .. thanks.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
bcubed said:
how about some pics of your whole truck, I don't think Ive ever seen it .. thanks.
yeah i wanna see it. lowered 4x4 :rocking:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
:bowtie: I almost paid a lil extra when I got my truck to have a sunroof done when I bought it.....but instead got the LT. How much did it run ya? Looks sweet, I wished I got it on the nice days, since I had a convertible before my truck :drool:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
welp... after s/c... SUNROOF!... looks friggen sick dude! :head2:

it should work out nicely in sunny ass tucson.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Very clean install. Looks great.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Damn, I want a hole like that...

Looks great, from the pics it looks totally factory. Only Thing I dont like is how you cant have the long roof console with it :bawl:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
You cant have that style in a regular cab, you have to have the one that flips out and slides back. Like this one:

swchd2k-1.jpg

swchd2k-2.jpg

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the comments guys! It cost $1100 it was the best and biggest one they had, and it is made by Webasto. It has a memory feature and its one touch controls, so to open or close or to tilt up its one touch. Sweet!!! I had to trade my long over head console with a friend cause he had the smaller one. So that work out well, and he was happy. Oh ya this model won't fit on a single cab, you have to get one like the pic above. :bowtie:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts