GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another update already.... list and pics are in different order....

MAC c.a.i.
upper, bumper, and lower billet inserts
blacked out rear inner fenders with bedliner in a rattle can...

DSC05328.jpg

DSC05329.gif

DSC05330.gif

DSC05331.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
it's a slippery slope.

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
Cough: handles and mirrors Cough: Looks really good. I might try to clear the headlights too but that definitely is a good looking truck

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Cough: handles and mirrors Cough: Looks really good. I might try to clear the headlights too but that definitely is a good looking truck
you might wanna go to the doctor about that cough.

achoo! now you gave me a cold. thanks!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Nice looking truck. like it was said up above, handles and mirrors. Good job on the paint job. You want to do mine?:crazy:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL... thanks fellas... i know that its a slippery slope.... i cant leave anything alone... just check the first pic... no one makes an intake for an 09 yet... but i did...LOL... go get the cough checked out! lol.... mirrors and handles soon, im thinkin bout gettin the whole mirror painted rather than the caps....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
airaid does
Part# 200-233

Anyways, that looks good what you did for the intake.
the mass air is made onto the air box on the 09s so i just cut off the whole "tube" where the mass air is to fit it the the 08 intake.. real simple...

colormatch mirrors, handles, and lower valance :read:
mirrors and handles coming soon.... not too sure bout lower valance... white is one of those colors the can over power easy.. ill check into it tho...

look good man keep up the good work
Thanks Man!!

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
There is nothing wrong with white. im about to get all my plastics on the tailgate white and my mirrors and the big chrome part on the front. im leaving the grille chrome though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is nothing wrong with white. im about to get all my plastics on the tailgate white and my mirrors and the big chrome part on the front. im leaving the grille chrome though.
youre right... thats why i have a white truck...lol... ill have to see how it looks on mine... funny thing is i think the silverados look awsome all body color!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where did you get the lower grill inserts??? I have an 09 z71 LTZ and wanna fill in the gaps....
grille4you on ebay.. great company...been using them since 01!

id like to see a GMC front end but the rear bumpers are the same and yours looks pretty sharp, might have to get mine done...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts