GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lowered my yukon XL with a 3/4 drop and I have 22's with a 285/45/22. I went a whole year and barely had any tire wer on my inner tires. Well I had suspension work done. I had my Inner and Outer tie rods replaced, idler arm, and upper ball joints. After wards they couldnt get my alignment fixed for shit, it kept hella pulling to the right, and within a month the whole inner tire on the driver side is completly bald now. I took it in and said you need to get my shit fixed cause I had no fuckin problems till you worked on it. and what they did to get my alignment fixed was they had to lift my front end up and now its finally straight, but not lowered on the front anymore. What did they do to my front end! Also the shop Is Big-O-Tires in Riverbank, CA.

·
Registered
148 Posts
do you have a torsion ber? then he probably cranked the torsion bar to the high that they can align the tire correct... or they didn't use the right camber kit on it when they worked on... that's my guess.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its torsion bar's. I was there when they took the upper control arms off and the guy didnt even mark where the camber keys where, he just let them drop on the ground! When I first lowered it, I took it in for an alignment and the guy got it perfect, at a diffrent shop!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts