GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC01027.jpg

Damn Wheels are taller than the bed will be, that oughta look as nice as a big hole in your hood so your 4cyl engine can stick out :waytogo:

DSC01017.jpg

This is what is wrong with America :poop:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
GEEZ! what is the world commin to? doesnt that guy realize that almost half, or even more, of the wheel wont show?

and I absolutly dispise when people take older cars like that and put 20s on them. it gives them enough ground clearance to go offroading. it looks like :poop:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
24s... not too many companies are making 26s yet...

the 80s caprice is what we like to call "florida" style...

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2k1slvrdo said:
24s... not too many companies are making 26s yet...

the 80s caprice is what we like to call "florida" style...
Heres some 26s ... ugh

And 24s on a Monte Carlo

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Originally posted by Slash4824
GEEZ! what is the world commin to? doesnt that guy realize that almost half, or even more, of the wheel wont show?
Even though I don't like that particular truck. These days, the show scene is all about tuckin. I like how tucked rims look on a bagged truck.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
atleast the first truck will lay out... the others, are prbly just guys thinking they are way too cool. I'm suprised none of them have spinners...

10k worth of rims on a 2k car... go figure.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
That Land Cruiser or Lexus is a photoshop pic? I've seen it on 26's and the 26 sticker on the window.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
El Padrote said:
That Land Cruiser or Lexus is a photoshop pic? I've seen it on 26's and the 26 sticker on the window.
I hope so...who the hell makes 40 inch rims...let alone the tires?

I think these might be real though...unfortunately:

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
El Padrote said:
it's photoshopped. like humanzoom said, no one makes a 285/5ZR40 tire yet.

·
Registered
559 Posts
for the guy who was complaining about the first truck and how it will only show half wheel...................that is what makes it sooooooo cool,that is the whole point,if i could have my truck tucking half wheel on 24s i could die a happy man. and by the way, those are only 22s on that first truck.

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
the 30's are real, i saw them at the L.A. auto show, but they didn't have tires on them, just black plastic wrapped around like 500 times

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:think: so are those tires in the pic I posted or is that black plastic...I'd hate to roll around town with that little bit of rubber between my rim and the pavement...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts