GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Damn Wheels are taller than the bed will be, that oughta look as nice as a big hole in your hood so your 4cyl engine can stick out :waytogo:

This is what is wrong with America :poop:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
GEEZ! what is the world commin to? doesnt that guy realize that almost half, or even more, of the wheel wont show?

and I absolutly dispise when people take older cars like that and put 20s on them. it gives them enough ground clearance to go offroading. it looks like :poop:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Originally posted by Slash4824
GEEZ! what is the world commin to? doesnt that guy realize that almost half, or even more, of the wheel wont show?
Even though I don't like that particular truck. These days, the show scene is all about tuckin. I like how tucked rims look on a bagged truck.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
atleast the first truck will lay out... the others, are prbly just guys thinking they are way too cool. I'm suprised none of them have spinners...

10k worth of rims on a 2k car... go figure.

·
Registered
559 Posts
for the guy who was complaining about the first truck and how it will only show half wheel...................that is what makes it sooooooo cool,that is the whole point,if i could have my truck tucking half wheel on 24s i could die a happy man. and by the way, those are only 22s on that first truck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.