GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, its up to 29* outside so i decided to wash her and wax. took a few pics after.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
fullthrottledan said:
well, its up to 29* outside so i decided to wash her and wax. took a few pics after.

What do you mean? When I wash mine all it does is freezes up.. I have to keep the truck running so I can get back in it..

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
its up to 29*. Damn, down here we freak out when it gets to 29. I think we've had 2 days where its got in the high 20's. haha Today it was around 55 or 60. btw, your truck looks very nice

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lately, i have been driving it everyday except for when it snows. i bring it in the heated garage at work and let it sit and "thaw out" all day then wash it at about 4 oclock and then its usually dry by 5 when i leave! i cant wait till summer is here
P.S. for those of you who dont know what the white stuff is....its snow!

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
fullthrottledan said:
P.S. for those of you who dont know what the white stuff is....its snow!
Yeah don't remind me, I can't wait for spring!! :cheers:

My truck looks like a damm popsicle.. lol

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
whats that white stuff? Is it like some kindof crazy wax JK

Damn, i don't wanna wash my truck when its like 60 here. I can only imagine it at like 29...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
What really sucks is washing mud from under your truck when its cold, there is no way to do it without getting soaking wet for hours on end.

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Hit 55 here today! Great weather. I threw on a T-shirt and went and washed, claybared and waxed the Avy. I can't wait til summer when I can wear shorts too!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
MrFleming007 said:
Hit 55 here today! Great weather. I threw on a T-shirt and went and washed, claybared and waxed the Avy. I can't wait til summer when I can wear shorts too!
55... shoo. its like 75 here now... I love living next to the ocean. Year around 75 degrees. On a hot day, maybe 85, on a really cold day, it'll dip under 70.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts