GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my sony cause ive only used it once and i do more still shots then video so im going to just buy a digital camera this unit comes with all listed features------http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=J9h_-woSPlh_2kqj3zp18EUciUjpL7mIvLw=?ProductSKU=DCRTRV460&Dept=dcc&CategoryName=dcc_DICamcorders_Digital8HandycamCamcorders plus an awsome case that holds everything for it plus tapes remote regular cameras and it is not a big bulky case it can just hold a lot it also comes with 5 digital 8 tapes for video that hold 90 min. a memory stick for still shots it hold about 150 pics remote (brand new 399.99 with out any shipping charges) mine used once and you cant even tell it was used looks brand new

$315.00 shipped

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it would cost me more to meet half way then to ship it your probly about 5-6 hrs. away it would cost me 40-60 bucks in gas just to go half way 3 hrs there and 3 back it will only cost like 15 to ship

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
ouch/.... didnt realize it was so far... well id otn have the $ now so if you still have it avail when i have the money ill hit you up..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some one make me an offer how much are you looking to pay will go $300 buck shipped O.B.O someon buy this its like brand new i want to hurry and go get a digital camera for some shows comming up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts