GMC Truck Forum banner

Sorry, hafta be a pic whore

1593 30
Sorry guys, nice pics taken with Canon Rebel :evil: Too bad it resizes them now

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· GMFS Member
10,838 Posts
nice pictures. that looks like a cool place to live. no 4" of snow on the ground...:nono:

· Timbrage: Engage
11,245 Posts
sweet rig, reminds me of my old '83 (only in better condition), my buddy has a '90 (IIRC)

we've currently got it mostly tore down to get the body work finished.....don't ask about the suspension set-up, its completely hillbilly-rigged bullshit (Scary Blazer of Death)

· Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how much are those canons? SLR, right?
I used the 8.0MP one, it can be had for $600-800, and yes its SLR, plus reg. film camera Canon lenses are interchangable.

Is that your jack russell? And nice pics. Your bringing that camera to Pismo I hope!?
Not my dog, its Noah's, and yes the camera will be there

for some reason I thought you had SSR's? What is the setup on that thing?
That's on the '84

where do you take these pics at man, scenery is always bomb. give me some coordinates so i can google earth that shit, lol
it wouldn't matter, you can't get in unless you know someone who lives there. There is a guard gate and security too.

nice pictures. that looks like a cool place to live. no 4" of snow on the ground...
yep, we don't deal with snow, fuck that

I wanna see pics of the truck in your avatar
there have been pics of it posted many, many times before. dig fer it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.