GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Frank and I are gonna clean up the trucks, takes some pics and head to Hooters afterward here in Tucson, probly Thursday (3/15)evening. Anyone else interested just PM myself or Frank.

Totally impromptu, I think Frank is going to help me do those wacky diods that'll have my high and low beams all running together.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! I know, you Phx guys have an invisible cord that keeps you from leaving the valley...LOL

That's okay, we'll all meet up one of these times...

1,932 Posts
Ha! I know, you Phx guys have an invisible cord that keeps you from leaving the valley...LOL

That's okay, we'll all meet up one of these times...

invisable cord... SHIT they are just to scared and cool to leave PHX:read: :rofl2:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
if this was on a Saturday and planned a lil in advance i would roll down...but a Thurdsay evening w/ only a few days notice to drive across state basically...

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
I'd come down, Heck I will be in Az City tommorrow, but I have to report to the MCSO office at 1500. That kind of puts a damper on the situation.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey i thought we were meeting on friday. If you are guys are meeting today let me know when and where?

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I lived in Tucson for a year.

There's a reason Phoenix people don't drive down there. :D
Must be the really bad college basketball that keeps you there, is that what you're saying? Or maybe the 10,000 more gangbanger/car theives they have up there?

Suns are nearly the only reason to go to Phx...

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
hey if its gonna hapen its gonna have to be on friday after 4:30. right jeff?
Yup, got the PM, Friday evening... Meeting at Quebedeux on Speedway at 3:30, rolling from there to take pics, then watch the game at a fine local establishment, then nightime pics...

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Frank and Bobby it was nice meeting you guys. :shake: We'll plan ahead next time and get some more people on board, but it was still fun. Bizill, sorry it was such short notice but hey, Bobby is a Mtn biker too so we may be building our own mtn bike meet here before long.:hmm:

Looking forward to seeing how those B&W pics come out.

·
Registered
520 Posts
You guys plan something else like this, you'll have about 3 others (one of them is a GMFS member too) from CTW that might be interested. Didn't catch this posting until now. Maybe next time. Shoot me a PM for any future plans. Thanks :thumbsup:

AZChapter_2.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts