GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have a 1999 Silverado 4.8 I bought used with 100,000 miles.
How can you tell when the plugs are shot. I have AC Delco 41-985 plugs in the truck now. But I don't know if they are original or have been change once.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
Just go ahead and replace them if you dont know if theyve been replaced in 100,000 miles. It is pretty cheap and wont hurt it.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I agree, give the vehicle a one over from front to rear. If you don't have records, I doubt it was replaced/changed/serviced........

·
Registered
50 Posts
agreed. just change em. they're cheap and easy, kinda like a hooker....well, hooker on the street corner. not one of those expensive ones that government officials use and such.

but i digress:hmm:

·
Bad aSS Silvy
22 Posts
I agree, give the vehicle a once over from front to rear. If you don't have records, I doubt it was replaced/changed/serviced........
100% agree, bought my SSS with 56K and did the same, chances are the previous owner didn't maintain it that well. A chance I don't want to take...

·
Bad aSS Silvy
22 Posts
agreed. just change em. they're cheap and easy, kinda like a hooker....well, hooker on the street corner. not one of those expensive ones that government officials use and such.

but i digress:hmm:
lmao, can you give me the address please, all the ones out here are too expensive:biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts