GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got a friend here that has an account with katskins so I ordered a set of those today :) For UNDER $500 :) I got the dark graphite wrap color and a light grey insert color... hopefully have them on in a couple of weekends...

Also got the Panasonic CQ-DF903U ( http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/PANCQDF903U ) It has an AUX input so I also bought an Apple I-pod to run the music on the truck off of instead of having MP3 burnt disk to get scratched and the ipod holds 10 gigs so it should be plenty... I got a car adaper for the I-pod so it will always have power and not run on batteries or its recharged battery all the time... The headunit allows me to have bass at high volume now and it sounds alot cleaner so all in all after all the $$$ I spent today I am real happy...

Got clear turn signals on the way along with a rear 2" shackle... Everything is comming together real good and just wanted to share with you guys... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it may be a while but rims for sure and then a custom tune... Im about all spent up at the moment... But after I catch back up ill go on a shopping spree again...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Well, it may be a while but rims for sure and then a custom tune... Im about all spent up at the moment... But after I catch back up ill go on a shopping spree again...
i know the feeling... lol

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’t have fucken fire wire on my CP though!!!!!! So im going to have to pick up some more stuff tomorrow... Also did yours come where it started out in a foreign language like Japanese?

Ill check out the GP...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
uhhh cant say it did. It was in english. I have a mac so I didnt have to worry about the firewire. You should be able to pick up a card for cheap though, just as long as you have an open PCI slot.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ordered the 2003 kit, so I guess if I get it and it dont work I will have to do something, like wait for the 04's... But im was there when he called on my truck and he told them an 04 and they didnt seem like they had a problem....

I didnt have time to wire everything up with the i-pod tonight, so ill get it done tomorrow and post pics of what I did...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
I ordered the 2003 kit, so I guess if I get it and it dont work I will have to do something, like wait for the 04's... But im was there when he called on my truck and he told them an 04 and they didnt seem like they had a problem....

I didnt have time to wire everything up with the i-pod tonight, so ill get it done tomorrow and post pics of what I did...
The 03 and 04 are the same as far as I know. I didn't know they had the 03 and up kits out yet. I'll have to check into it. Let me know how hard it is installing them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts