GMC Truck Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well I took the Panasonic back and the I-pod back since I was getting alot of engine noise and so forth and I guess i may break down and get a screen that plays mp3's and dvd or just get an alright mp3 player and call it good... Going to the audio shop sometime this week...

The katzkins will hopefully be on this weekend...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Well I took the Panasonic back and the I-pod back since I was getting alot of engine noise and so forth and I guess i may break down and get a screen that plays mp3's and dvd or just get an alright mp3 player and call it good... Going to the audio shop sometime this week...

The katzkins will hopefully be on this weekend...

Sweet, I just ordered 245/40/20 tires and 2 inch spindles for my 5/7. now i have to just sell my 20's and tires i have now so i can order my Intro Cast TL's :naughty:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Ill be teh first to say it - I dont think you should have returned it. It wouldnt have been hard to make it work right. Thats an awsome setup that you would have loved. I know its doable because Ive seen it many times. All you would have had to do is get a better shielded coord.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well, I got like 5 different answers from other people here in town and just said fuck it... I went to get the monster cable and they had one but then I got to talking to a guy and then I was like fuck it... It would have been an awesome setup for sure, but I just didnt think I could get it to work... If the H/U and a front input some guys said that they havent had any problems at all with it... Oh well, maybe Ill get a screen instead, who knows... Ill figure something else out that will be sweet...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts