GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a billet grill, and LED tails a while ago, but I have been busy with work/moving back to school so I finally got a chance to wash her and snap a few pics

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im a chicken on clearing them, i know it will be easy but i just have this gut feeling Ill fuck something up. Maybe ill tackle that in the winter.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess I should voice the reason for the switch.

I backed into someones mail box, but not a normal mail box backing into, no this one I would have cleared no problem, had the mailbox door been shut, It was at night and i couldn't tell it was open so the door caught my tail light and cracked it to hell.

While browsing ebay I couldn't find any stock tails (just the one) for less than $60, I had contacted a member on here but he never responded to my couple PMs

I snagged these for $40, because if you look closely on the passenger side the plastic is chipped in the bottom corner.

No big deal to me, I plan on getting stock tails again sometime but i didn't want to spend $60 for one stock tail light + shipping

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive been trying to get a sig since i put the tires/wheels on back in may, no one likes me i guess?

I posted in the photoshop forum again so maybe this is my chance.

Heck i made the sig I have now since no one would make me one.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just have the CCM right now, I want something slightly higher, 4-5" total lift, I may do the zone body lift and be done with it. That will put me at 4".

the 6" lifts seem kinda pricey.

None of that will happen until after I get done with college though, december cant come soon enough

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I like that... Im really wanting a white chevy

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha I wish I had the big weathergaurd. I couldn't reach things In the bottom of a low pro without getting into the bed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts