GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all again if i I did a 3 inch spindle lift in the front and 3 inch blocks in the back I would need new shocks correct? Also who makes the best spindle lift.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Up front, no. Out back, yes. You will still be ass up if you didn't know (like 2"). Best quality would be CST spindle. You can also get a Fabtech spindle if you would like to keep you stock wheels and Rough Country makes some spindles as well. CST and Rough Country require aftermarket wheels or factory wheels with a small spacer.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
rough country and fabtech both allow stock wheels, i have the fabtech 3" spindle and my truck is like an 1" or a little more higher up front than the back. your gonna need new shocks out back and did you already get new shocks up front?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no still running stock shocks. I know right now i can fit 285/70/17 how much bigger could i fit if i did the spindle lift. Right now im considering if i dont do the lift to go with 265's on 17's just to save on gas.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Anyone know how much the Doetsch spindles cost? If I can find a good price on them, I may not bag my truck :hmm:
if you wanna wait til probably august or september, im probably gonna be lifting my truck more then and ill sell you my fabtech spindles

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
In the rear of the truck. I have heard of people adding new shocks up front to help smooth out the ride since you have spacers. Spindles alone won't require new shocks.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Dont you already have a 2" block in the rear?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im looking at 909 with the fabtech 3 inch spindle rancho 9000x shocks (front and back) and 3 inch block you think i can do any better?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts