GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's one of the worst ever! packed full of fords and a 99-02 factory yellow stepside with 20's, an escalade clip, and a 2/4 drop got a 2 page feature. Just pisses me off.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
way2hi said:
It's one of the worst ever! packed full of fords and a 99-02 factory yellow stepside with 20's, an escalade clip, and a 2/4 drop got a 2 page feature. Just pisses me off.
Truckin' is so much better, cept for all the ads they have! That yellow truck was a let down though. Good looking truck and all but not for Sport Truck. And whoa did ya check out that rcsb Ford with the tiger interior? Dam! :badidea: Course I did like the section on them bagging the 04 Ford since my brother has one. That's the only reason though.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I am so happy that I am not the only one that thought that this month.
I like it for one reason, a Louisianan got a feature. It's the old yellow chevy, last feature I think.

This issue was extremely boring.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Sport Truck su(ks every month. They never feature pre-88 GM trucks and their tech articles are pathedic. How many times can you show a new grille installation? Truckin' and Street Trucks is where it's at, IMO. :cool:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
street trucks... truckin is all political as hell. Some times you get a cool truck, but most of the time you get trucks like the 03 silverado from street scene :puke:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
99redsilv said:
Boatin' err I mean Truckin' can rot in magazine hell lol

Street Trucks and Tailgate are the only magazines worth anything
lol i agree... well, the tail gate is a basically the other mags rejects.. I personally loev how they rag on readers rides when they send another copy of their truck to truckin.

Travis Noack needs to learn, no one gives a shit about his boat obession. Matching boats and trucks is cool occasionally, but when you see a stock escalade on 24s pulling a boat, thats where it needs to stop. Soccer mom cars should not get features.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a sub. to Truckin, street trucks, sport truck, and somehow I got a free sub to Motor Trend (they just keep sending them for like 2 yrs now) and I always look forward to Street trucks then truckin. The only reason I still have sport truck is cause they gave me a deal on a 2 yr sub. I hate that gay ass boatin' too, yeah there's some tight ass boats in there sometimes, but I sure as hell don't wanna look at them.

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
I get Truckin', Sport Truck, and Street Trucks. I get Truckin' b/c it was gift, and I get Sport Truck b/c it was a good deal for 2 yr sub. Now, I get Street Trucks b/c I think is better on a regular basis than the others.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
LoChevyGRL said:
I am so happy that I am not the only one that thought that this month.
I like it for one reason, a Louisianan got a feature. It's the old yellow chevy, last feature I think.

This issue was extremely boring.
That yellow Chevy is badass!!

Truckin' does have the boat shit which I hate. I even read a reader mail in there one month about somebody complaining about it and they got all mad and shit. I get subs. to Truckin', Street Trucks, and Sport Truck too. Sport Truck is cheap as hell so that's why. A lot of people say Truckin' is better cause it's thicker but that because of the dam ads!

I've never even heard of Tailgate?!! I'll have to check that out.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oh no you didn't offend me.
I just think some well alot of those girls do not need to be wearing thongs and some well they just need to put some clothes on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts