GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if gmpartsdirect sells spray paint. i need some in arrival blue and dupli-color doesnt have my color.

·
Registered
559 Posts
none of the paints will be in a spray can,u can ask them the color code of the color and get a shop to paint whatever u want,that is the ONLY way to get the exact color of ur truck u want.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02chevy said:
none of the paints will be in a spray can,u can ask them the color code of the color and get a shop to paint whatever u want,that is the ONLY way to get the exact color of ur truck u want.
not true i bought victory red for a 2002 vette for my dad at my dealership but cost like $10-$15 for a little can.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
They sell spray paint, but its very iffy if it will match. I bought some from a paint shop in a can and it was several shades off :nono:

15 bucks for a little can seems high, i recently bought a pint of paint mixed down to a quart for 30 bucks with tax, of course you have to have means to spray it though :read:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just get the color code and go to any High end paint store, and they can almost 99% of the time match it and put it in an aerosol can for you. Usually around $15 a can around here. I had a few cans mixed up for a my truck and my bike.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gmpartsdirect do sell paint in a can. only $3.00 bucks instead of 10 at my dealership.

the number for arrival blue is 12346648

1 - 10 of 10 Posts