GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a tint ticket a while back and had court this morning to get it dismissed so I swapped tails with Cameron. Took a couple quick cell pics while we were doing it. I think Cameron's truck with smoked tails looks fawkin awesome but he hates them and won't do it. What do you guys think?

Also, after swapping tails, and having to go to court to get my ticket dismissed, im debating swapping to 04+ stock tails and getting rid of the smoked tails, I want you guys to tell me what you think. As much as I love the Z stickers, im thinking that with the stock red tails, it might be time for them to go... Anyways, lookin for opinions, heres some pics

How we normally roll, smoked on mine and Cameron has stock tails.

And with them swapped out, I think im really liking the stock tails on my truck instead of smoked.

Cameron's truck with my smoked tails, tell him this looks sick!

Or the infamous tail light delete mod, nukka's be jelly!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, Cameron hates the smoked tails, he is so dumb, he is really dumb. And the trucks are filthy and the pics are from my phone so basically just get over it or gtfo :D

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
i like yours with the stock tails and his with the smoke tails...since he has the black rims the smoked tails and still has black handles and what not then they don't look out of place

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
both need stock tails

·
Registered
437 Posts
go stocks and sell me tinteds are yall comeing to the meet in the dfw?

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, Camerons truck looks so sick with the tinted tails, its a shame he hates them!

And Im thinking the tails will be up for sale soon, probably do a trade for stock tails plus cash.

I doubt ill make it to the meet in dfw, its gonna be crazy busy this semester with school

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Josh! Its coming along nicely. Would someone photoshop the Z stickers off my truck with the stock 04+ tails on there? Im curious to see how it looks, Im thinking that with a powdercoated bumper would be awesome. If someone has some time id appreciate it :shake:

·
2wd-RazorbackChevy
1,888 Posts
Thanks Josh! Its coming along nicely. Would someone photoshop the Z stickers off my truck with the stock 04+ tails on there? Im curious to see how it looks, Im thinking that with a powdercoated bumper would be awesome. If someone has some time id appreciate it :shake:
it's not the best but here you go lol

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Stock tails and leave z stickers IMO

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.