GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this kind of a dumb question but the passenger seat on my 06 crew squeeks like a biatch.:pow: Its really annoying because When ever I have a passenger and I go over bumps it squeeks, when I step on the gas it squeeks, when I hit the brake it squeeks, im guessing from the person being moved around in the seat. Do you guys think the warranty will cover this because im probaly thinking that their gonna come at me with some "normal wear and tear" bullshit. it only has 2k miles on it.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,483 Posts
I just noticed the same thing with mine the other day. I have yet to take a look at what it is.

345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I think its the springs inside the seat. My cousins 06 does it too.

·
Registered
551 Posts
my 06 duramax did the same thing took it to the dealer and they fixed it they said it was metal to metal rubing so take it to the dealer and they will fix it and btw no more sqeeks

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
my drivers seat does it. not every time i hit the gas and stuff, but if i lean forward then lean back it'll do it. i think its the springs in the back of the seat.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine did it and the dealer replaced the seat actuators. The passenger seat has been quiet ever since. The drivers seat had a popping sound that was fixed by adjusting the seat belt retractor in the seat. My truck is quiet now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts