GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
WTF?? Happened? Somebody stripped the hell out of it!!!
Yeah, except they didn't even touch the engine/tranny .. or got caught before they had time ... ya know, this would make a great project cause most of the stuff missing is what you would want to change anyways. Wheels/Tires .. Gauge Cluster, Interior, Tailights, Rollpan instead of Rear Bumper ..

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Uh... no... I'll pass on this one.... :nono:

UNLESS they include a milk crate for me to use as a drivers seat to get 'er home :read:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
chit that would make someone a badass project truck if they were going to hook one up anyways 20k off sticker for some stuff missing aint bad imo

·
Registered
779 Posts
OMG..did yall see the other theft recovery project that dude has listed on his site....looks like someone got themself a caddy clip extra cheap...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2478491540#mainImage

btw...if i had an extra 15k layin around id snatch that SS up in a heart beat and go to town with some leather recaros, 24's etc....thats a damn good deal for a truck that is probably missing 5k in parts...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
If i was the guy who bought it, I would have swapped the stock SS transfer case with one out of a regular 4x4, redone the interior, lowered it, some nice rims, and replaced whatever was missing. Then i would have a badass street truck :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts