GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my ss bumper cover installed. I like it alot. Looks better than I thought it would. Anyway i got my bumper fixed. It took a guy like 2 minutes on a frame bench to straighten my frame tips. It went right on. There is a little bulge in the urethane near the grille shell but it should straighten out with exposure to the heat. Here's some pics.

Attachments

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
ive never seen a 99-02 with an SS front bumper, it looks really good :thumbsup: now you just need some rims and escalade handles

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
:head: Looks great...have'n't seen one on a 99-02 either. Very clean looking:D

Cameron

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Man when you throw some rims, SS mirrors and some Caddy handles on that bitch it's gonna be raw!!! :head:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
03Carbondogg said:
Man when you throw some rims, SS mirrors and some Caddy handles on that bitch it's gonna be raw!!! :head:
:word: mirrors and tahoe handles are next on the list

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
does the bumper cover move at all? i know lowred said something about him not liking how his HD clip doesn't have a gap.... i was thinking about getting one for my truck.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2k1slvrdo said:
does the bumper cover move at all? i know lowred said something about him not liking how his HD clip doesn't have a gap.... i was thinking about getting one for my truck.
I dont think it moves.....the bumper frame tips were bent so a friend put it on a frame bench and straightened it out The gaps between the fender are prolly smaller than stock but i like it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That looks better then I thought it would!

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
The front shot looks bad ass. I like the look of the color matched bow tie.

·
Registered
520 Posts
The SS bumper lines up nice with the body. The 03-04 versions seem higher than the body, but the 99-02 versions seems to be in line or little lower which is better. Very nice! :drool:

·
trucknut
412 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
:head: how does the paint match?
The paint matches perfect. The new Sherwin-Williams paint chips are awesome, way better than the PPG stuff we used before. I agree, Chris, it looks great! :read: :head:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts