GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my SS wheels...decided to get 22's. With the 3/5 drop they just didn't look big enough for me. I've already sold the tires...these are the wheels only. I'm looking to get $900 OBO. I dont really want to ship 'em so if I could find someone locally that would be good. The wheels are in perfect shape except for a very tiny scratch on one lip. Lemme know...remember best offer. :bowtie:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Hey gary, Did you already install the drop? I'll ask around here if anybody wants them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VicRed said:
Hey gary, Did you already install the drop? I'll ask around here if anybody wants them.

Yeah, I got it installed last Saturday. I wish it was a little lower :read: but I cant afford bags right now. I'll post some pics as soon as I get the 22's.

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey man do you have pics of the wheels...and what size are they

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Sounds good, I cant wait to see it. Did you get the SS cap painted also?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joshs2002Silverado said:
hey man do you have pics of the wheels...and what size are they
They're 20 X 8.5. I'll get some pics up soon. Austin, naw nothing painted..all stock.

·
Registered
658 Posts
really i might be very interested int them....the only thing is would you be willing to ship them....
that would be awesome

·
Registered
113 Posts
Would you swap for another set of American Racing 20s They are all clean and I have everything for them. There like 6 months old an I have the road hazzard wheel an tire repair plan. But I understand if you dont. Just thout I would try.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just thout he might be able to get more for my American racing 20s with tires, then the stock SS rims. I was offered $1300 about 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
silverbullet said:
Would you swap for another set of American Racing 20s They are all clean and I have everything for them. There like 6 months old an I have the road hazzard wheel an tire repair plan. But I understand if you dont. Just thout I would try.

I appreciate the offer but, I'm trying to get some 22's.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey i know i'm a lil late but do u still have those wheels , i'm about three hours north of you, let me know if you still have them and what the lowest price you'll take for them is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts