GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GMFS Firefighter
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new here, maybe this has been covered before. But I have a 01 Sierra 4.8. I am wanting to put some 04 SS rims on it, and maybe the front bumper. Where might the cheapest place be to get these and how much would they be. I tried a dealer close today and they said the wheels, chrome, would be $629 each, i thought this was a little high but i duno. thanks

Wes

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I agree ebay is probably your best bet for a good deal...don't buy from the stealerships unless you have too...

stylinchvy85 said:
um for sure i know that you cant buy the front bumper cause no one has made one yet
Are you sure? Could have sworn I saw a few silverados with SS bumpers (that weren't SSs). But it might have been me and my crazy imagination :crazy:

Also, would the SS bumper even fit / look good on a Sierra?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
street scene makes a bumper for your truck... its like their gen VIII i think? I don't know check out their website. Also, try your local tire shop, they might have the OEM stuff for cheap.

·
Registered
639 Posts
If theres a PART to put on at the FACTORY...then theres a part you can order. What you do is, goto a dealership find a SS truck and write down the VIN number...then goto a parts counter guy, tell him that VIN number and ask to order that part. A word to the wise, make sure the SS truck is the same color as yours. So that way when you get the part its the same color. If they give you some crap about the VIN number being for a truck that hasnt sold yet, tell him its for a b-day present for your brother or some lame ass story like that.

Now SS wheels.... I will see what I can do for you. Serious if you are 100% sure you want these SS chrome wheels, I will get you the best price I can. But you have to be 100% sure you want them, and 100% sure your ready for them.

·
GMFS Firefighter
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
atomoverride said:
Now SS wheels.... I will see what I can do for you. Serious if you are 100% sure you want these SS chrome wheels, I will get you the best price I can. But you have to be 100% sure you want them, and 100% sure your ready for them.
Thanks guys, I have found a couple places where i can order the bumper, doesnt really matter if it matches the truck, cause i can just repaint it to match. I'm not exactly ready for the wheels yet, cause I dont have the money yet, but i am just trying to figure out where i can get them and how much I will need to save up. Hey atomoverride, if you find our the price can i let you know when i have the money? Once again thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts