GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after the 8months my springs from hotchkis have been sitting in my shop, i finally got around to getting some help and off we went, lol...

The goods courtesy of Tbyrne/stylinconcepts:

IMG_0572.gif

Got the rearend done and decided to to a quick touchup with new undercoating (paint hardly holds with all the salt) and touched the leafs up where they were nicked from sliding them around...

at that time we also lost full power in our shop and called a family friend who's an electrician, so it took two hours checking the 25 fuse boxes we have to see what happened and it turned out a fuse just wasn't connecting, lol...

IMG_0574.gif

Back end done, sitting a lil cali...even stuck a level on there and i had a lil cock goin :crazy: Guy in the picture is my buddy arlyn who's a GM tech and has a rediculously badass 74 z28

IMG_0576.gif

Finally done at 4PM CST....

IMG_0578.gif

Sorry the truck's dirty, but ive been busy on the farm mowing ditches and shit and havent had time to detail it...but you get the idea...

IMG_0579.gif

so "stage 1" was a hotckis 2/4 with DJM cal-max shocks (they were cheap)......in a month or two im gonna finish it with another 3" drop in front and another 3-4" in the rear for a total of a 5/7 or so...

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Your truck is dirty as hell! Nice drop though.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
according to Pewter00 they were the stockers off his truck....

i plan to rinse it off at the carwash tonight shawn...just gotta get there...pressure wash it and then spot free it and it'll look good since its got the paint sealant on it this time...lil bit of quik detailer and it'll be as good as clean...they just chipped roads here which is why there's so much gravel dust on it.

i'll snag some more pics tonight...

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts