GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gringo Chiludo
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your guys opinions on the stainless works headers for both N/A and FI engines. Also, anybody have any pictures of them?

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Nice header. But the collector is retarded. I have also heard they rub the firewall!! Wait for the QTP's to come out if you are that dead set on stainless.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
whatever you do, do NOT, i repeat do NOT get shorties....haha...you will get bashed like there is no tomorrow! Trust me, first hand experience.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
yeah, you'll lose tons of potential horsepower and tq as well with shorties...

LT's FTW mcss :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
pics of pacesetters then, installed :)
You don't want Pacesetters living where we do, bro...these Southern/West Coast guys can run them because they don't get the weather we do. You gotta run the 304SS ones; Dynatech, Stainless Works, OBX<<<just came out. Sucks that they all cost so much, but they'll last in this craptastic climate.

·
Gringo Chiludo
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For real, Long tube all the way! I could run pacesetters but I do like the idea of stainless, I drive all around the contry and in many different conditions and the thought of stainless under my truck is comforting!

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
You get the coated pacesetters, you wont have to worry...fuck i live/work on a farm and we have a shitload of gravel roads around here...the jet hot coating will protect em just fine.

Dave

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
JetHot mild steel will be fine in abrasive climates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts