GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there supposed to be caps on the stake pocket holes along the top of the bed on my '11 Sierra?

I bought it used and the holes are exposed with no caps. The bed has an Onyx spray in liner and Im wondering if the caps were removed when that was installed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks. My last truck (f150)didn't have them cut out of the plastic top rails. I don't ever plan to use them and thought they should be covered up.
I guess the tonneau cover being over them is good enough then.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Mine has stake pocket caps (oem)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a pic?

I don't mean the caps for the entire rail, just the holes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found a set on ebay for $12 and got them in the mail yesterday and put them on right away.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
wish i could find a set that would match my bed caps texture/color

anyone with the truxedo ones want to get a better pic that show them a little better

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
They are plentiful on ebay for 12 bucks, I also bought a set. i've been looking for these for a long time now and last time i asked here all i got was metal ones you have to weld in and paint. no thanks.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
oh i still have some of my color left in a can....... :idea:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
they show up tomorrow, guess this week I will throw some paint on em. Might just leave em black thu since the tonneau cover covers most of the pocket. Hmm..decision decisions

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My rails are covered with spray on bedliner and the caps are usually covered by my tonneau cover. I was thinking of spraying the caps with a can of bedliner spray anyway though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts