GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search but didnt find what i needed...

im trying to take my front seats out and i finially found the right size for the back bolts (e-16 star) i cant find anything to take the front ones out though
anyone know the size?

this small town sucks i need a internet place to order them too if anyone knows...

hmmm t60 seems to be the biggest one and that is equall to a E-16 but i found a E-18 but it didnt work either

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hovisimo said:
yup 5/8 deep socket works OK, can't find a metric to work on the fronts.
i didnt have a 5/8 deep socket in my 1000 piece socket set :pissed: so i used a 15mm for the outside front ones didnt mar them up at all just be carefull

:rocking:

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
Downfall said:
i didnt have a 5/8 deep socket in my 1000 piece socket set :pissed: so i used a 15mm for the outside front ones didnt mar them up at all just be carefull

:rocking:
how well did the 15mm grip the nut? 5/8 is pretty loose and just barely turns it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Downfall said:
i did a search but didnt find what i needed...

im trying to take my front seats out and i finially found the right size for the back bolts (e-16 star) i cant find anything to take the front ones out though
anyone know the size?

this small town sucks i need a internet place to order them too if anyone knows...

hmmm t60 seems to be the biggest one and that is equall to a E-16 but i found a E-18 but it didnt work either
I ordered a E-20, I'll let you know if it works.

Bob

·
R.I.P.
1,278 Posts
i just took my front seat out and i used a 15mm but mine wasnt star. they probly changed from obs to nbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts