GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the show activities today, it's a 3 day show but we weren't showing today only going to the activites tonight which was a cruise through town and then stopping in the town park for some music. We were the only GM Fullsize trucks there, but supposedly there will be 5 times as many vehicles tomorrow at the Saturday show. Today mostly street rods and muscle cars.

sandsfri1.gif

sandsfri2.gif

sandsfri3.gif

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nafortin said:
Nice pics man. Are you bags aired out all the way in the back? You are still running the Cool Ride bar aren't you?
I'm not bagged in the back yet, I'm ordering the KP 4-link and Cantilever bag setup .. right now I just have a static rear drop.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LowBlue02 said:
Truck looks good, Bill.

Vent visor crew, rollin' hard. :LOL:
Yeah yeah, but at least there ain't no bug flectors :read:

Vent visor came in handy recently with all the rain, nice to be able to crack the window without getting all wet :crazy:

·
Registered
182 Posts
bcubed said:
I'm not bagged in the back yet, I'm ordering the KP 4-link and Cantilever bag setup .. right now I just have a static rear drop.
That makes sense... Your sig kinda threw me off...

Vents do help in the rain. Vents or not kickass trucks!

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There were only 4 GM fullsize trucks there today (no minis at all), our 2 trucks, the Regular Cab SS look-a-like and a Lowered OBS truck .. here's a few pics I snapped, it was so hot today I forgot to take any good pictures of our own trucks :crazy:

show1.gif

show2.gif

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duh, add one more fullsize to the list, the truck right past mine is a 70 or 71 Chevy with a factory 402 Big Block (two tone yellowish and white), he did my brother and my exhaust systems.

If you can believe, not one single lifted truck or mini .... great show for the street rods and muscle cars, not so great for trucks :wtf:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nafortin said:
Did the dude with the boat just stop by on the way to the lake or something? I've never seen anyone haullin shit to a show!
That's my brother, and he asked them if he could bring the boat and they said sure. It was just something different to do, the boat got tons of people looking at it too :head:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts