GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Damn...looks good :head:

I was hoping to make it out to the fair this year...looks like you beat me with the picture coverage :crazy:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
That's a lot of pics! :whoa: I live so close, but don't like the masses out at events like that. lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hit Man X said:
That's a lot of pics! :whoa: I live so close, but don't like the masses out at events like that. lol
Yeah, I don't either, but we got there pretty early so it wasn't too bad. Plus we rode the DART rail so we wouldnt have to dick with traffic or parking :rocking:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
ChevelleChick said:
Yeah, I don't either, but we got there pretty early so it wasn't too bad. Plus we rode the DART rail so we wouldnt have to dick with traffic or parking :rocking:

I bet if I went during the week it wouldn't be too bad. But eh, Fair Park is a shitty area anyway. lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hit Man X said:
I bet if I went during the week it wouldn't be too bad. But eh, Fair Park is a shitty area anyway. lol
Yeah that area is pretty ghetto, and gets shitter every time I go out there. You wouldn't really miss much if you don't go. :imo

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
ChevelleChick said:
Yeah that area is pretty ghetto, and gets shitter every time I go out there. You wouldn't really miss much if you don't go. :imo

Yeah, still... I'd go if I had a ride. I just can't get myself to go out there. I haven't been to that Fair in easily 10 years. Ah well. I'll live vicariously via your pics. :shake:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts