GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seem to have the oddest color of all silverados,lol does anyone have pics of steel green silverados with exterior mods, lowered,rims,color matched grill, really wanting to see color matched. thanks in advance

·
boogity boogity
991 Posts
Love this color , post up some pics.

·
boogity boogity
991 Posts
It looks like graystone in some of the pics but that last one you can really see the color. Looks good.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
This is a great color IMO! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice truck, I like my color but thy don't make nothing color matched. Everything is greystone. Guess I gotta get it painted myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
This is a great color IMO! :thumbsup:
thanks only down side to this color is you have to take it in to get color matched :emotions122:

Nice truck, I like my color but thy don't make nothing color matched. Everything is greystone. Guess I gotta get it painted myself

thats why i have not color matched anything yet haha and thank you post some pictures of your truck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's stock as of now besides halo and hid cleared headlights. About to install my 4/6 lowering kit and 24s this weekend. More pics after..

·
Your Mother, Trebek.
20 Posts
I can hardly tell there is any green in that color at all, but I do like the color though. I have never seen this color in person, I don't think at least. I probably have and just though it was grey.

I think your really to color match everything on that truck and that would look pretty good.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
If you see it in person its much more green. My wife's equinox is the same color and a guy I work with just bought a silverado this color. I see them fairly often around here, I've been half tempted to find a CC to switch over too just to get that color.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts