GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running larger tires on their stock steelies? I'm interested in some pics of black steelies with say a 285 or so, but post any.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I have a 37x13.5 on black hummer h2's
Technically they're a stock wheel just a bit bigger than most truck wheels though.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm looking for bigger tire pics on silverado/sierra steel wheels. even the black cragars or rock crawlers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have 16x8 0 offset black steel wheels with 285/75r16's but I think the stockers are 7" wide with about 5.5" of back spacing so they would be tucked in tighter

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i remember lookin at ur truck pics before when u were thinkin of selling ur 295's or something like that. do you still have any side view pics with those steelies n 295's?
yes sir.

P5040286.jpg

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
I've got 16x8 rock crawlers on 36" TSL Radials...
IMG_4071.jpg

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, that is one sweet 2dr Tahoe!! Looks great. I was never a big fan of black wheels, but I think it might set off the black features of my truck like it does some of these rides.

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
Damn, that is one sweet 2dr Tahoe!! Looks great. I was never a big fan of black wheels, but I think it might set off the black features of my truck like it does some of these rides.
Thanks man :shake:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
If you wanted that then why did you sell your old rims and tires. I liked you AR rims and 33"!!! It was the best combo and it match great.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you wanted that then why did you sell your old rims and tires. I liked you AR rims and 33"!!! It was the best combo and it match great.
well, u see, i HAD to try out the 20" scene and drop the truck:crazy:. that lasted about 1 week. now i'm coming back to the offroad look again. i liked my ar's alot, but now want a black wheel look. trust me, my wife's building the dog house as we speak!!:pissed:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts