GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my truck back from being lifted and now at certain speeds I have a pretty bad vibration in the wheel. I am wanting to get a steering stabilizer to help this. The tires are Mickey Baja belted bias though so I dont think that they are balanced to great, but will this help? or should I get the dual stabilizer? Whatever it needs i will get because this sucks right now :flame:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
A stabilizer wont do shit for this - it might mask it a bit but wont fix the real problem, you need to find the cause of the vibrations and stop them, whether its teh tires, bad steering componets or whatever.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lifted_truck_009.jpg
Oh by the way here is a pic of my truck it isnt great but I am having some trouble getting by pictures loaded to photobucket what do u think??

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Nice truck post up some more pics if you have them!!

Rotate your front tires to the rear and see if the vibration goes from the front (steeringwheel) to the rear. If so I would say that one of the tires (maby more) is out of balance.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
You need to size the pictures down a bit to fit on photobucket. Good looking truck hope you can get the shit fixed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts