GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an alignment today, and the steering wheel goes straight as usual but when i let go it tilts to the right, but it still tracks straight, the reason i got an alignment was because it was pulling hard right, i got rid of the pulling but the steering wheel is still limp and goes to that position, is it hte steering column or what can i do to check it out? could it be the bodylift linkage? or do i need a steering stabilizer or something?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
No, the alignment place didnt do it right and line up your steering wheel, only way to fix it is to realign it with tthe wheel straight.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dark Eternal said:
No, the alignment place didnt do it right and line up your steering wheel, only way to fix it is to realign it with tthe wheel straight.

hrmm alright, i bought a lifetime alignment i'll try another firestone :flame:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aberbaseball7 said:
How much was the lifetime alignment?
130, normal alignment was like 60 or 70
but they better resolve this alignment problem or its pretty worthless, its been on the little machine 3 times...

·
6,656 Posts
I just do it myself, that way I KNOW its getting done right. Its not that hard with some patience and a level.

·
Registered
787 Posts
i just hit a badger hole in one of my girlfriend's dad's trucks, knocked it totally out of alignment, broke a few things...........cost a grand to get it fixed, i bet he wishes all it cost was 39.99

·
6,656 Posts
I hate badgers, in 5th grade I had one attack me and I had to get a damn rabies shot.

·
Registered
787 Posts
damn.......

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
damn badgers...atleast it wasn't a beaver that bit off your nipple...

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dark Eternal said:
I hate badgers, in 5th grade I had one attack me and I had to get a damn rabies shot.

i got a attacked by a duck when i was little, w3rd to the crazy animals :ninja:

·
6,656 Posts
Kyle said:
i got a attacked by a duck when i was little, w3rd to the crazy animals :ninja:
haha yeah i got goosed in eth ass by a goose when I was little tryign to feed them.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hell yea, if he does I will love having a damn diesel! His got the shit beat out of it with hail too (as with his roof) so he said he was going to use some of the money he gets for his roof and pay the truck off, which means if he sells it to me I should get it for under 10 grand. He is way to generous with his money, which is fine with me, i'll inherit 7,000 acres plus a large some of cash!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
That is as long as I keep dating his daughter........I can't fuck this deal up!

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DaHoe4x4Ag said:
That is as long as I keep dating his daughter........I can't fuck this deal up!
Just dont get the daughter fucked up! :badidea:

·
Registered
787 Posts
lol........that's no shit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts