GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have a billet steering wheel?? I would love to see some pictures, I am thinking of swapping my wheel.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Off topic, how bad is the glare from the painted dash? I have thought about painting the interior and getting an billet stering wheel to match my bonspeed wheels.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
Hey chad how much did that bottom one run you??
I want to say I got it for $250-$299 but that was over 3 or 4 years ago. They are $329 for the half wrap and $379 for the full billet now according to BAD's website.

You can give them a call at 918.836.6030. Ask for Jason, he was the guy I always dealt with. Super nice guy.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
Off topic, how bad is the glare from the painted dash? I have thought about painting the interior and getting an billet stering wheel to match my bonspeed wheels.
My glare wasnt too bad, but the steering wheel is always hot in the summer and cold as **** in the winter.....

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My glare wasnt too bad, but the steering wheel is always hot in the summer and cold as **** in the winter.....
Yeah. You don't use a wrap right??

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No mine is the full billet. I did have a soft cover on mine when I drove it most of the time so I would still have skin on my hands :)
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Did you hav ered one or what??

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No it was just a soft cover like this:

7_52767.jpg

I just put it over my wheel when I would drive. The red on my first steering wheel was painted.
Oh ok thanks man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts