GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have a billet steering wheel?? I would love to see some pictures, I am thinking of swapping my wheel.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Off topic, how bad is the glare from the painted dash? I have thought about painting the interior and getting an billet stering wheel to match my bonspeed wheels.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
Hey chad how much did that bottom one run you??
I want to say I got it for $250-$299 but that was over 3 or 4 years ago. They are $329 for the half wrap and $379 for the full billet now according to BAD's website.

You can give them a call at 918.836.6030. Ask for Jason, he was the guy I always dealt with. Super nice guy.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My glare wasnt too bad, but the steering wheel is always hot in the summer and cold as **** in the winter.....
Yeah. You don't use a wrap right??

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No mine is the full billet. I did have a soft cover on mine when I drove it most of the time so I would still have skin on my hands :)
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Did you hav ered one or what??

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No it was just a soft cover like this:

I just put it over my wheel when I would drive. The red on my first steering wheel was painted.
Oh ok thanks man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.