GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello, everyone! We are here today with a new video, and off-course, it is about wheels. We've already explained how to choose the right wheels, we discussed their types, we showcased the most amazing custom options. But we've never talked about the steps you need to follow when you receive your new wheels from CARiD.com.

After the anticipation of receiving your new set is gone, there are a few things you need to check to make sure everything is right. Correct size and finish, the fitting and TPMS systems are only some of the aspects our tech expert Greg reviews in our new video. With our easy-to-follow steps and tips, your shopping for new wheels will always be successful!

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,439 Posts
I’m impressed he replied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,439 Posts
No I meant what I said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see that you guys are surprised that there is someone behind the vendor's account, but CARiD supports the forum for quite a long time already. We don't bother the forum members with our posts in the public sections, so all our activity takes place in this dedicated vendor section. I do receive notifications of replies to our threads, and private messages, so if you have any questions in regards to the parts or accessories from CARiD - let me know! I'll look up the specs, verify fitment, and check stock availability.
Many of the forum members are our returning customers, and, as always, discounts are available (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts