GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in a month ill be done with using my truck as a work truck for the summer, and ill clean it up so its like new, I plan on popping the seats out, shampooing them, and then cleaning everything else, id like to see what others go through when bringing their truck back to like new condition.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I think you have the right idea w/ removing the seats. Thats your best bet at really getting them (and the carpets underneath them) really clean.
Whenever I do interiors, I break it down into sections (ie: trunk/rear seat area/front seat area, etc) and just be as thorough as possible in each section before moving on to the next.
Unless you have some serious problems, I dont see any reason to remove the carpets/panels/headliner, etc. Just take your time and have fun with it :)

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive got rubber floors, and the interior is just dirty, no smoke issues or whatever, ive got one grease stain on the headliner.

·
1,847 Posts
ive got rubber floors, and the interior is just dirty, no smoke issues or whatever, ive got one grease stain on the headliner.
I have a few stains on my headliner in my nnbs too. It seems like they stain easier than most headliners. Wonder what I could use to get the stains out? :think:

·
Dying to be lower
59 Posts
Whats a good way to get the headliner clean? It's a NNBS and it's tan. Worried that if I go to clean it, it will just smear and look really shitty.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I had some stains on mine and I used the carpet shampoo thing with the scrub brush on top of the can and it took them right out.

Oxy Interior I think it was called.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts