GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hers some pics of my stereo, i've been working on it since feburary in my spare time. I'm excited to get it done, that i had to share. hopefully it's not too many pics
108-0828_IMG.gif

108-0829_IMG.gif

108-0830_IMG.gif

108-0831_IMG.gif

108-0825_IMG.gif

107-0703_IMG.gif

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Wow! That is going to look great.
Cant wait to see the finished pictures:head:

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey thanks for the compliments, it's been a lot of work. heres the specs it's got 3) 10" w6, three 500/1's, and two 300/2's, one for each door, i'll be redoing doorpanels after summer. the rear seats are gonna be a bit of work, i wanna split the rear bench in two, how?, i dunno yet. i'm putting the 4/6 on in a week or so, have the rims also, hoping to get it all done and roadworthy by mid july. I'm painting all the center panels the color of the truck, (charcoal), and anything that is white plexi is gonna glow blue. I haven't decided on speaks yet, between the three way jl xr's or the new jl zr 6's.
heres a blurry pic of some more lighting,

107-0795_IMG.gif

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Dayum!!!!... sweet system bro

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
:word: Thats tyte!!! :head:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
damn... nice products in there... it makes me wish i went with something wild in my truck :bawl:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I wish I had the time!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Bowdown :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
that is going to be one bad ass set up bro.

i want to get the three way xr setup from JL too. if you get them let me know how they sound.

and take more pics. ALOT!!!!!!!!

9,778 Posts
I have the 2 way st of the XR's and they are amazing. Completely badass, very loud, very good SQ and don't hurt ur ears

1 - 20 of 90 Posts