GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
needing stock control arms and the parts to bolt the rear axle to the leaf springs, I have a djm 4/6 and im wanting to go back to stock

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
are you looking for an NBS?

I've got some brand new OE upper control arms with ball joints and bushings for an '02 NBS ECSB specifically (may fit others) up for grabs if you need. Let me know. Can ship for cost (shouldn't be too bad).

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
did you do a flip kit?

what axle brackets do you need? i'll be pulling my reg cab apart this weekend.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
yes its for a NBS need lower control arms and axle brackets
Ah, you need lower control arms.
I do have some used LCA's from my truck with plenty of surface rust. Not sure if you're looking for a super budget set or not, but I could let these go for dirt cheap if you needed. If you were looking for new or new'ish looking, these would not be them though. Could easily be blasted and powdercoated though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you do a flip kit?

what axle brackets do you need? i'll be pulling my reg cab apart this weekend.
yes i did a flip kit, i need everything you take off to put the flip kit on, u-bolts and all...

Ah, you need lower control arms.
I do have some used LCA's from my truck with plenty of surface rust. Not sure if you're looking for a super budget set or not, but I could let these go for dirt cheap if you needed. If you were looking for new or new'ish looking, these would not be them though. Could easily be blasted and powdercoated though.
are they stock LCA's? if so how much, i can paint them, just lookin to back to stock before i trade my truck in.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
yes i did a flip kit, i need everything you take off to put the flip kit on, u-bolts and all...

are they stock LCA's? if so how much, i can paint them, just lookin to back to stock before i trade my truck in.

Yes, they are stock OE LCA's, from my '02 GMC Sierra z71 ECSB. I'll sell cheap, make me an offer. It'll just come down to shipping cost, I'll be willing to work with you.

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts

so u bolts, bottom saddles on leafs that's it? or did you need the perch's too.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Just to clarify, is your truck a 2WD with coil springs? I believe those are different LCA's than from my 4X4. But if not, I may have what you need.

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
ok man, i have the u bolts and saddles if you need em'. $40 bucks shipped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts