GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 91 silverado with headers on it and i just don't like that throaty tone it gives me compared to what i used to get a lower deep tone with the stock manifolds, anybody know where i can get some?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
ebay?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Where did your old ones go?

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's not the loudness i don't like, it's the throaty muscle tone i don't like, i have flows 40 series on there now and i like the tone it puts out.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
it's not the loudness i don't like, it's the throaty muscle tone i don't like, i have flows 40 series on there now and i like the tone it puts out.
so you don't like throaty muscle tones but you like your flowmaster 40 series? Just curious, but are you mentally retarded?

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, it sounded good before i had the headers on there, it had a nice low tone and they obviously didn't have leaks.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,651 Posts
no, it sounded good before i had the headers on there, it had a nice low tone and they obviously didn't have leaks.
Not to be a dick but, What your hearing is a much better flow, Stock headers SUCKASS! Play around with mufflers till you get the sound you want, It took three on the dodge to get it right, Just my two cents....

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I'm offering again.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I need some LT's. Why? Cause I want 'em.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i have flowtech full length on there now, is there anything out there that will make a jurastic difference if i swapped out for a different set of headers?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts