GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a stock CD player hopefully local, hopefully ASAP! i have a pioneer CD player id be willing to trade + cash. if not, lemme know what you have and what you want, and how long it will take to get here.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mood_indigo said:
i have one you can have......pay shipping and it's yours:D

*edit-my truck is onstar equiped. does that matter??
no that doesnt matter, what do you think shipping will be, and how long will it take to get down here... i couldnt see it taking more than a few days...

·
Registered
255 Posts
ups ground shouldn't take more than 3 business days.....i can't imagine it costing more than 5 or 10 bucks. i'll look in to it.

what's your shipping zip?? and is it business or residential??

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mood_indigo said:
ups ground shouldn't take more than 3 business days.....i can't imagine it costing more than 5 or 10 bucks. i'll look in to it.

what's your shipping zip?? and is it business or residential??
i can get it shipped to my business at 78216 if its that cheap just lemme know where to send the $$ and ill get it there ASAP.

·
Registered
255 Posts
i won't be able to ship it till tomorrow, but ups is telling me you'll have it by the end of the day thursday. or if you want, i'm going to be in austin for the day on saturday. i wouldn't have a problem meeting up with you if that's easier for you.

lemme know :D

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mood_indigo said:
i won't be able to ship it till tomorrow, but ups is telling me you'll have it by the end of the day thursday. or if you want, i'm going to be in austin for the day on saturday. i wouldn't have a problem meeting up with you if that's easier for you.

lemme know :D
shipping would be better, im gonna be at the coast this weekend :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mood_indigo said:
no problem, i'll get it sent out to you tomorrow. pm me a shipping address:D
PM sent. i owe you big time!

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
way2hi said:
How much you want for the Pioneer?
i need to figure it out. i have a list of parts a mile long... ill have it posted very soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts