Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 26.2%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like my stock ones, I also like candied. Thanks to 05singles photo shopping skills, I don't like candied on my truck. Let me know what you think...
Sorry the bottom pict is blurry, don't know why.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
333 Posts
I vote 03+ tails. But if I have to pick between the 2 pictured I like the bottom one best

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
I'd say 04-07 tails but out of those two the stock one, never cared for candied at all

·
crazy not stupid
1,017 Posts
Kinda crappy p-shop but for an idea. 03+
Edit : Added esky handles

PH_150314_232910.jpg

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not big aftermarket on LED's, I want the truck to look like it could have been factory. I want balance, not one thing should overpower, but rather complement the truck as a whole.

Clean and simple, rolling art if you will...

·
crazy not stupid
1,017 Posts
Yea i hear ya. Every mod I add I try my hardest to make it look stock. Maybe I'm getting old and over the flashy stuff anymore lol

I personally like candy stocks or 03+ . But I keep leaning to the 03+ as my vote for your truck. They are clean and have a deep glossy and clear red that the 00-02 tails don't have. The lens on the 02s have an old feel.
03+ tails will be a great match with your new heads. Give it a stock but modern look.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Those don't look bad at all.

·
official cat dragger
1,640 Posts
If it's a 99-02 truck, candied or 03+ tails (pref 04-07)

i'm not a fan of smoked tails unless you have a black theme on the truck (white/black or murdered for example)

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If it's a 99-02 truck, candied or 03+ tails (pref 04-07)

i'm not a fan of smoked tails unless you have a black theme on the truck (white/black or murdered for example)
Agreed, smoked isn't for me. I'm spraying clear over my stock tails, the candied is very nice, but it makes the back of my truck flop. I was planning on color match and clearing my tails this week, but now its next week...

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
I voted other. 03+ tails have more depth and look better all around :imo

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like the black housed LEDs however secondly a clean stock set would look just as good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts