GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do with the stock wheels, tires, and suspension parts. They will have 500 miles on them... Can you sell them and how much can you get?

·
Registered
832 Posts
I kept my spare wheel to moutna spare on, the other four i sold, my old tires i sold and the suspension parts i just told the dudes to keep them. I thought about it and realized i could sell them but not for that much and it would take forever. Shit, I advertised my stock rims for a year before someone wanted them.

·
Registered
447 Posts
sandaddiction said:
What do you do with the stock wheels, tires, and suspension parts. They will have 500 miles on them... Can you sell them and how much can you get?

What kind of truck is it coming off of? I have a buddy that needs stock parts for an 03-04 Chevy 2500HD 4x4. Let me know.

Caylon

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sandaddiction - Don't mean to jack your thread. If you are selling 8lug stockers then by all means pursue Crazy's connection.

Crazy - If sandaddiction doesn't have 3/4 ton components then....I have all stock components replaced when I did my lift. e.g. Wheels, Tires, Shocks, etc. etc. <10K miles

'03 GMC 2500

Make offer. Will ship at buyer's expense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts