GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock radio out of my OBS Tahoe. Should fit 95-98, 99 OBS gm vehicles (im not a stereo whiz so hope you guys know!). I am selling the Cassette player along with the Cd player. Both in excellent shape, (if you knew me you would know my car is well taken care of and spotless 24/7, never even seen mud!)......$100 obo, + shipping.

Stock radio out of a 03 GMC, taken out 2 months after the truck was bought, so excellent shape as well.......$100 (it's my roommates so i'll try and work with you on this one....haha, atleast as much as I can). It has the RDS shit on it.

I live in college station so these are available for pickup, or i can meet you somewhere (relatively close though). I live in Wichita Falls during the summer so on my drive home I go though Waco, FT Worth, Decatur, but can go through Dallas, Denton, or the back way which includes Jacksboro, Stephenville, Hico.....look on a map. Houston isn't far from here either! :head:

And last but not least my stock rims off my hoe. Great shape. Pickup or meet only, too much of a pain and too expensive to ship these bastards! $70, but i'll work with you on these.

Pics

Can get pics of the rims if you want.........can have my dad take some with the digital and send them this way. I have finals coming up so I may not check my messages everyday, drop me an IM at dahoe4x4ag, i'm on the net 24/7. BTW i can get more pics of this stuff if you want, i've got my digital as well........

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$60 for the rims

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
How about $80 shipped for the NBS CD Player?

Will you sell the Remote CD Player out of your tahoe seperatly?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll see what I can do on the NBS radio..............as far as the remote cd player....i'm looking to sell both at the same time, i'll see how everything goes and see if i can get my rims sold, if i can get my rims sold im more inclined to sell seperately

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$55 for rims

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok.........tahoe stock radio, but should fit the gm's (cassette and remote cd) $90 obo + shipping or pick up

rims $50, pick up only, 16 inch rims, 6 lug

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$80 or if anyone has an mp3 player they want to sell, i'll give you money plus the stock radios...........

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
come on this shit needs to go............$80 shipped on the obs radio.........$45 for the rims........any takers??????? make me some offers! way2hi, im working on that nbs radio at 80 shipped for you.....my roommate is stubborn!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'll give you $70 shipped for the OBS cassette and CD
And I'm still interested in the 03 CD player @ $80 shipped

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
telll you what, if i can get my roommate to sell it for $80 shipped, which will take some work, then give me $80 shipped for mine........you work with me and i'll work with you :head:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
hey man if you still got the wheels whats the cheapest you will go shipped to lufkin,tx 75901, if you dont want to ship maybe we can work out some kind of deal :read:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shipping would cost too much, therefore bringing the cost of the wheels up for you........tell you what, i'll take $60 for the rims, and have them delievered to you, i have a friend that lives in lufkin and could just have him meet you somewhere, that 60 dollars would include a little gas for my buddy delivering them! :head: .........i'll check with my buddy to make sure he is down with it.....just get back to me whenever.....like i said finals are coming up and i wont be able to get on everyday, fucking tests......i have 4 huge finals...but ill try

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
DaHoe4x4Ag said:
shipping would cost too much, therefore bringing the cost of the wheels up for you........tell you what, i'll take $60 for the rims, and have them delievered to you, i have a friend that lives in lufkin and could just have him meet you somewhere, that 60 dollars would include a little gas for my buddy delivering them! :head: .........i'll check with my buddy to make sure he is down with it.....just get back to me whenever.....like i said finals are coming up and i wont be able to get on everyday, fucking tests......i have 4 huge finals...but ill try

sounds good to me meet halfway or somethin like that, I will be at a car show here in town if hes gonna be around maybe we can meet there or just w/e yall decide, oh yeah I forgot to ask they are like the wheels that are on my truck in the sig right? :read:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, exactly like the wheels on your sig, i'll talk to my friend and see when he is going back to lufkin for the summer. He has finals here at A&M like me so he may not make it back into lufkin until next week on wedsday-friday. But dont fret, I wont sell them to anyone else! When I for sure know its a go and everything is cool, you can just send me a check or whatever. i'll get in touch with you in a couple of days......thanks man.

nasty, i have no clue if it will fit......my roommate droped his price to 80 + shipping.......stubborn bastard!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my roommate is being stubborn dammit, pissing me off, he said he has a guy from class that just called wanting to buy it for 100........but i'm pretty sure that deal will fall through because he isn't the type you would want a check from :guns: , i'll keep you updated

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
ok, but I won't give anymore than $80 shipped for it and if he sells it then I'll make you the offer of $70 for the cassette and cd player

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aight....................thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts