GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Im gonna be waiting to get the truck any higher so for now Im just gonna replace the worn out factory shocks. With everyone lifting their trucks I was wondering if anyone has any factory shocks theyre looking to sell? I have an 01 Silverado Z71. Thanks DJ

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Looks like Im gonna be waiting to get the truck any higher so for now Im just gonna replace the worn out factory shocks. With everyone lifting their trucks I was wondering if anyone has any factory shocks theyre looking to sell? I have an 01 Silverado Z71. Thanks DJ

I've got some brand new in box, Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks up for grabs if you're interested.
Were originally for my '02 Sierra ECSB Z71, before I found a deal on a lift and decided to go a little crazy. These Edelbrocks have been just sitting in my house ever since! Haven't really tried to sell them too hard yet, but I could let them go for pretty cheap, shipped to you in IL there.

Let me know if you're interested, or need some photos or something.

Do a search on the internet about them though, great shocks!

I've got good feedback here on this forum too, from a couple of transactions, as well as 100% on ebay since '01.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got some brand new in box, Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks up for grabs if you're interested.
Were originally for my '02 Sierra ECSB Z71, before I found a deal on a lift and decided to go a little crazy. These Edelbrocks have been just sitting in my house ever since! Haven't really tried to sell them too hard yet, but I could let them go for pretty cheap, shipped to you in IL there.

Let me know if you're interested, or need some photos or something.

Do a search on the internet about them though, great shocks!

I've got good feedback here on this forum too, from a couple of transactions, as well as 100% on ebay since '01.

PM Sent. DJ

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts