GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the stock solar ray tint on the front passenger windows and th rear window is? Thanks.
 

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
04sierra said:
Does anyone know what the stock solar ray tint on the front passenger windows and th rear window is? Thanks.
I didn't think there was any tint (from the factory) on the front windows :think: ...only on the rear (and the rear ext. windows)...
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
HumanZoom said:
I didn't think there was any tint (from the factory) on the front windows :think: ...only on the rear (and the rear ext. windows)...
if i remember correctly this is true. the back is down to 20% and the fronts arent done at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks, and I was wondering what the % was, sorry I wasn't very clear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
Josh said:
if i remember correctly this is true. the back is down to 20% and the fronts arent done at all.
I dont think they are 100%...compare it to the front windshield, they are definatly different. I may be wrong but i have heard something in the 70's before, but they may have been wrong too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
front is not tinted. only back 20%
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top