GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
make me a sammich
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know big wheels are the big thing here but does anybody have pics of 33x12.50 or 35x12.50 mud tires on stock 17s? Specifically on a NBS...

I don't have money for wheels yet so I'm gonna put muds on my stock wheels. I like the way 35s look but with my 3.42s I'm considering 33s too so it won't be terrible on gas or slow as balls, just don't want em to look too small
This is what the search told me :bird: lol

Thanks guys :favorites37:

·
Registered
756 Posts
go with 33s cause 35s might fit on your stock rims but on aftermarket rims they probably wont because of the offset and how wide they are or of you wanted go with some 295/70-17 toyo mts and call it good cause they barley fit on a leveled truck with stock rims even
edit: leveled as in leveling kit

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
if youre gonna buy wheels in the future, why spend money twice? Do it like you want it the first time around.

Just save :imo

·
make me a sammich
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
go with 33s cause 35s might fit on your stock rims but on aftermarket rims they probably wont because of the offset and how wide they are or of you wanted go with some 295/70-17 toyo mts and call it good cause they barley fit on a leveled truck with stock rims even
edit: leveled as in leveling kit
Yeah, that's one thing I've been thinking about. Yes, I'm about to put on the RC level kit

Go check out the stuffed thread
Oh yeah, I forgot about that thread :shake:

if youre gonna buy wheels in the future, why spend money twice? Do it like you want it the first time around.

Just save :imo
I probably will, I just wanted to see more options cuz I know a truck can look sick running big tires on stockers.

I have pictures in my albums.. I've ran a lot of sets of 315s on stockers
:shake:

37x12.5 on stock wheels
046-1.jpg

305/70/17 on stock wheels
35shield001.jpg

37x12.5 iroks
082.jpg
:shake:

·
specialj
3 Posts
Don't know how to post pics on here off my phone but there's pics of my 06 Z71 ext cab with 35-12.50 mud grapplers on stock 17's with just torsion keys

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Don't know how to post pics on here off my phone but there's pics of my 06 Z71 ext cab with 35-12.50 mud grapplers on stock 17's with just torsion keys
Download Photobucket app, upload photos from phone to Photobucket, copy IMG tag from Photobucket and paste here.

:yuno:

·
01 ecsb 6in Fabtech 37s
53 Posts
photo-4.jpg

37s STTs on Stock 17in Avalanche wheels. IMO Stock rims from different models on a NBS look better than most aftermarket wheels. Check out the Stuffed thread there's alot of tempting ideas there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts