GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hopped in my truck this morning and the Fuel Low light was on. I thought that was strange because I couldn't remember seeing it yesterday afternoon on my way home from work.

When I got to the gas station I remembered seeing half a tank on the gauge yesterday on the way home. I checked the mileage and yep ... half of what it should have been.

Anyone know of a really good locking gas cap?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
haha that sucks. Ive parked in some bad places but never had that happen, someone did try to jack my trailer hitch, hi lift and spare though, all are locked down so they didnt get very far, they tried to cut the lock on the hitch you can tell, the tire was undone as much as it coudl be without the lock removed and teh hilift was undone on the not locked side.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
FlashJim said:
I hopped in my truck this morning and the Fuel Low light was on. I thought that was strange because I couldn't remember seeing it yesterday afternoon on my way home from work.

When I got to the gas station I remembered seeing half a tank on the gauge yesterday on the way home. I checked the mileage and yep ... half of what it should have been.

Anyone know of a really good locking gas cap?

Sad what people will do for $20.00. All that work for 1/2 a tank of gas. Hopefully he got gas in his mouth and on his clothes ... then smoked a stogie in joy of his new stolen gas.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
01GMC said:
Sad what people will do for $20.00. All that work for 1/2 a tank of gas. Hopefully he got gas in his mouth and on his clothes ... then smoked a stogie in joy of his new stolen gas.
:LOL: :LOL:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This was in my driveway ... in a decent neighborhood. WTF?

If I was broke and needed that gas to last until payday, I'd be pissed. Apparently they needed it worse than I did. Take my gas, just don't vandalize my truck. I'd crack some heads for that. :D

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
if someone tried that on my truck...they might get 2 gallons...if they are lucky...i never have gas in the blazer...lol

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
just keep a rottweiler tied up in your bed all the time...

he could have a little dog house and everything back there... heheh..

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I have had gas stolen from my old truck in my drive way a couple of times. Never caught them and wasnt much gas stolen, but it had to be kids I went to school with or someone who knows me since there are only 3000 people in my town. Oh well, it hasnt happened on my new truck so its all good...

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Stealing shit is something I cannot stand. I have shit stolen from me and nothing pisses me off more. The thing is that most people who steal really don't need to (atleast from what I've seen)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts