GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am from northern california (Sacramento area) and my truck was stolen late sunday night 06/07/09 and need some help finding it possibly. I know there are alot of members from where im located and just wondering if anyone has any clues. I loved my truck and now my insurance company doesnt want to cover the after market parts... CRAP!!! They broke into my 08 Tahoe, stole my baby carseat and stroller and found my keys i left in the center console for my truck, I KNOW I AM AN IDIOT... hahaha, Well here are some pictures of the truck...

2-18-09002.jpg

2-18-09003.jpg

2-18-09008.jpg

2-18-09009.jpg

2-18-09010.jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya im afraid its long gone... unfortunately i cancelled Onstar about two months ago... thinking well crap i never use it why waste $19 a month on that... hahaha bit me in the A$$

·
Sparkplugs FTL
1,957 Posts
somebody has either wheeled the shit out of it and you dont want it back or its in pieces. sorry bro

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
that bitch is sexy.

but its in three different states by now. an experienced crew of about 5 guys can shred through a fullsize truck and have it on the way to five different chop shops in six hours easy. good luck, but id go ahead and start filing insurance forms.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sorry to hear, she's beautiful!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
if someone stole my truck id want to shake their hand...Gap Insurance :big_banana_Dance:
Hell fucking yeah...or total the bitch while Im at the store or some shit.

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Anybody wanna buy a truck?

2008+- 4x4 crew cab.. NO TITLE.. title was lost by previous owner.

mods
6-8" Fabtech
2" Spacer
20" Ballistic
35" Nitto Mud Grapplers... for now!
Kenwood Excelon DNX8120
2 12" Kenwoods
JL Audio 500/1
Amp Research Steps
True Flow Intake
Throttle Body
Superchips
Flowmaster turn down
5% Tint all around
10,000k HID's
and more...

lmk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya see the truck will be paid off when it doesnt show up, but they dont cover the aftermarket shit, so that sucks, But i really did love that truck, i guess im going to be buying a new diesel soon...

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Ya see the truck will be paid off when it doesnt show up, but they dont cover the aftermarket shit, so that sucks, But i really did love that truck, i guess im going to be buying a new diesel soon...
:hmm: Someone wanna come down to LA and jack my shit?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
damn, that makes sams truck look like poop

·
Watchu know about trucks?
1,154 Posts
They broke into my 08 Tahoe, stole my baby carseat and stroller
I dont know what worse. Stealing you truck or stealing your kids stuff. Its one thing taking my stuff, but touch my kids stuff, that really pisses me off. :flame:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts