GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up gmfs, been awhile. Still a ford owner but always gotta stop by and show some love. :big_banana_Dance: I got rid of my 04 f150 and picked up a 07. Been working on it to make it look good. Still seeing some good looking rides here. Gives me some ideas for mine. I'm in the marine Corp also so I got plenty of time to think about what I want to do next. Lol. :crazy: also been told before to go to a ford forum but I still don't care. This is one of the best forums online.
adamsf1502.gif

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, this is the only truck I have. But I plan on buying a 90 model gmc like yours moe. Just prefer mine black. Nice truck though. What's the drop on it?

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Ohh btw as you can see gmfs is filled with asshats now. Not like it used to be :crazy: That's a good looking truck and thank you for your service btw :patriot:

I HATE to say it but I think 07-present Ford is killing us on overall design exterior and interior. I can't speak of Ford's mechanical components but I just know their F150 and especially 250's are badass. Any major plans?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man, love your truck btw. Thats exactly what i want my truck to look like when i get a 90 model. On this truck I got a few plans. It was all stock when i got it. I done a little bit to it so far.

Tinted windsheild 50% and the sidesides 15%.
Shackled the rear to make it level with the front
Its got 22s on it.
small sound system two kicker Cvrs and 1000 watt diamond amp
hids in heads and some blue bulbs in fogs.
gryphon programmer
and gotts mod intake

future plans for this is
Led tails and 3rd brake light
bed cover painted to match
new double din kenwood
new door speakers. trying to find a brand that will sound good without being amped.
headers and full exhaust
410 gears
efans
maybe a supercharger down the road.
But thats all i got planned for it.
got any plans for your ride man? cause i love the obs style

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
adamsf150.gif
side shot. Anyone got any recommendation on double din head units? Also so badass door speakers?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Looks good, get rid of the FX2 decals please lol. And I have some ford love, hell I'd probably buy an f250 if the PSD wasn't a piece of junk.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I plan on removing the decals. I also don't like the 6.0 nor the 6.4. I'm just waiting to see how the new 6.7 holds up Or I'm buying a duramax

1 - 9 of 9 Posts