GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran out of gas on the side of the road because my fuel gauge doesnt work and i over estimated my mpg.This is the last straw Ive been trying to get a diff truck for a while but im 19 and have no credit,so its not coming to well.Ijust found a 98 z71 with the third door.Its at a dealor ship that finances for everyone so i can get it if i trade my bronco on it.They are asking 8900 for it and i think its too much :imo.My question is what price should i try to get it for without them telling me to pretty much fuck off.I really need a dependable truck because of the baby and cant afford to be replacing parts every week or be stuck on the side of the road but i dont want to get ripped off either.I know im rambling here and im sorry but please tell me what u think would be a fair price Im going sat to talk to them

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
This is in the Offroad folder beause???

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
$5500, not a penny more.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Not sure why this is offroad either but, it really all depends on that shape/mileage/etc.

After looking at autotrader for trucks and looking at OBS's for shits and giggles older trucks seem like they are going for alot more then I ever expected.

·
OBS preservation society
886 Posts
Buy mine 9000bucks got 73000 on the clock and its already done lol.......... i want a 2500hd with a 10 inch cognito.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buy mine 9000bucks got 73000 on the clock and its already done lol.......... i want a 2500hd with a 10 inch cognito.
I would but i cant get a loan from a bank or anywhere for that matter.I have 0 credit thats why i am dealing with this dealorship they finance anyone,and since im trading my truck in i dont have to have a cash down paiment.

·
OBS preservation society
886 Posts
yeah man 8900 is def to much though for a bone stocker and i gurrantee its got over 100k or almost there not worth it ive seen 2500hds going for 9000 with like 90k on the clock.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
If you really want a reliable truck, don't buy an OBS Chevy.... Just my opinion after owning one and having three very good friends own one as well, all 97-98 and 90-125k miles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts