GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It rained here today for the first time in a while, and I guess some people couldn't quite handle the slick roads....

Sorry for the camera phone picture, but check out this truck:

0326071558a.jpg

·
2K5
30 Posts
Hell, I wish my camera phone took pics that good. Yeah some people can't drive for shit in the rain and I avoid driving at all costs. It's pretty cool how a guy wire can hold up so much weight.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
wow, how does that happen?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, how does that happen?
Ha I actually talked to the fire chief, and he said he wasn't 100% sure, but thought the guy was coming straight through the intersection, then for some reason lost control and well, you know the rest. Who knows though for sure.

I was also suprised at how much weight that wire could hold, pretty crazy. From what I could see, the truck didn't have any major damage to it. We were laughing about how the guys(there were 3 in the truck at the time of the accident) must have gotten out, then they even shut the door. :D

All 3 were perfectly fine though, it was pretty funny, even the firemen were taking pictures with their camera phones. :rofl2:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
That's funny shit.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Guy wire? Maybe Guide Wire?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Wow thats fucked let me get my penis cable. LOL

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
My buddy hit one of those guy wires in his S-blazer. He wasn't that lucky, it sliced right through his fender and radiator :doh:
werd my dad hit one on his motorcycle and cut his throat pretty bad

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
cool

1 - 20 of 26 Posts